How Does It Work?
Individuals can call our clearinghouse at 360-462-LOVE (5683) or visit us at 221 West Railroad, Suite 10 Shelton, WA 98584.
Note: The office is open Tu-Th 10am-3pm
Trained office staff or volunteers will
ask a variety of questions to assess need and identify potential resources.
Please Note: Some requests may be declined because they cannot be verified, are outside our mission, do not meet our criteria, or because of inadequate resources or funds. We will, however, respond to each request with compassion and dignity.
Why Love INC?
Local churches are overwhelmed with demands and are charged to be good stewards of the limited resources. Partnering with Love INC helps churches:
• To move beyond offering financial help
• To verify that requests are legitimate
• To serve without creating dependency
• To be unburdened of trying to respond to every type of need by any one church
• To proactively connect with the needy
• To become aware of unmet needs
• To transform lives communities
Who Is served?
We do not discriminate. We will extend love, respect, and compassion to all people without regard to faith, gender, race, age, or sexual orientation.